How to factory reset MICROMAX A37B? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A37B? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A37B? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A37B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A37B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A37B will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Now you can see a menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap the Power button to see an option to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Volume Up key to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Extra, all done well.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax bolt A37 hard reset - video