The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROMAX A50 Ninja. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MICROMAX A50 Ninja.
As a result your Android 2.3 Gingerbread will run faster, you will be able to use the entire MB storage and Li-Ion 1200.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MICROMAX A50 Ninja and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Hold and press Volume Down, then press and release Power button, or press Volume down + Home button + Power button.
- Now please wait a minute, becase after that you will see menu with this options: "Fastbook", "Recovery", "Clear Flash", and "Simlock".
- Press Volume Down to select option Clear Flash .
- After that press and release again the Power button.
- Then your phone will restarts.
- Afterwards you will see 2 options -> press Volume Up to confirm operation.
- Next your handset will reset to defaults settings, and reboots.
Format Micromax A50 Delete All User Data and Back To Factory State - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on