How to factory reset MICROMAX A52? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A52? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A52? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A52?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A52. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MICROMAX A52 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power off the phone by press Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button to see Android logo.
- After that press Home key to enter to Recovery Mode.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down button to scroll options, and to comfirm press Power button.
- Now accept option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards press Power button to select option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax A57 Hard reset - video