Hard Reset MICROMAX A68 Smarty
How to factory reset MICROMAX A68 Smarty? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A68 Smarty? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A68 Smarty? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A68 Smarty?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A68 Smarty. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MICROMAX A68 Smarty will be as new and your MT6515 core will run faster.
- Power off your device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- If you see that your screen glows, then press Volume Up to enter Recovery mode.
- Now you will see Android logo -> tap Home button to see menu of Recovery mode.
- Next select option "Wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate, and Home button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Confirm option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (MICROMAX A68 Smarty)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.