Hard Reset MICROMAX A75
How to factory reset MICROMAX A75? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A75? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A75? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A75?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A75. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MICROMAX A75 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6573 core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Then please hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now you will see menu of Recovery mode.
- From this menu choose option "wipe data / factory reset".
- Next select "Yes -- delete all user data" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- After that accept option "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (MICROMAX A75)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.