Hard Reset MICROMAX A76
How to factory reset MICROMAX A76? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A76? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A76? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A76?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A76. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A76 will be as new and your MTK 6572 core will run faster.
- Power off the phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Android Logo Command.
- Then you should to press Volume Down key to see menu of Recovery mode.
- Select option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Volume Up to confirm option.
- Now choose option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- In the end accept operation "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
How To Hard Reset Micromax A76 | Google Pattern Lock Remove Done - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work