How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus Q402+? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus Q402+? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus Q402+? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus Q402+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus Q402+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus Q402+ will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Begin by powering off the device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo press and hold the Power button and then tap once Volume Up button to open the normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done, everything ends successfully.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video