How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat 2 Plus will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo press and hold the Power button and then tap once Volume Up button to open the normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Perfect work, everything ends successfully.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset Micromax Q402+ - video