Hard Reset MICROMAX Bharat 2 Q402
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat 2 Q402? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Q402? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Q402? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat 2 Q402?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat 2 Q402. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat 2 Q402 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release Power key, Volume Up button hold until you not see Recovery menu.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Perfect job, everything ends successfully.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How To Unlock Pattern in Micromax Bharat 2 Q402 (Hard Reset) Restore Factory Firmware - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work