How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat 2? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat 2? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat 2? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat 2 will be as new and your Speadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off your device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that, push the Volume Down button and Power Key simultaneously for a short while.
- Let go of Volume Down button when the No Command Robot pops up.
- Release Power Button as soon as the Recovery Mode pops up.
- From this mode, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using Volume Buttons to highlight and Power Key to accept that.
- Afterward, confirm the whole operation by choosing "Yes--delete all user data" by using the same keys as in the previous step.
- Now you can restart your device to normal mode with default settings by choosing Reboot System Now and confirming with Power Button.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How To Unlock Pattern in Micromax Bharat 2 Q402 (Hard Reset) Restore Factory Firmware - video
Micromax Q402 hard Reset - video