How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat 4 Q440? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat 4 Q440? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat 4 Q440? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat 4 Q440?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat 4 Q440. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat 4 Q440 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- Now you can see a menu with 3 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap and hold the Power button then press once Volume Up button to open the normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Bharat 4 (Q440) hard reset and remove pattern lock and pin lock - video
Micromax Bharat 4 (Q440) Hard Reset or Pattern Unlock Easy Trick With Keys - video