Hard Reset MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards, from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- After that, choose to Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Good work! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MICROMAX Bharat 5 Pro)
Micromax B5 , B5 PRO , b5 plus Hard reset done . FRP bypass . - video
Micromax Bharat 5 B5 Hard Reset With Pattern Unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.