How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat 5? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat 5? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat 5? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat 5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this menu select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power key.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax B5 , B5 PRO , b5 plus Hard reset done . FRP bypass . - video
Micromax Bharat 5 B5 Hard Reset With Pattern Unlock - video