How to factory reset MICROMAX Bharat Go? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bharat Go? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bharat Go? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bharat Go?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bharat Go. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bharat Go will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- Then choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax B5 , B5 PRO , b5 plus Hard reset done . FRP bypass . - video
Micromax Bharat 5 B5 Hard Reset With Pattern Unlock - video