Hard Reset MICROMAX Bolt A066
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt A066? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt A066? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt A066? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt A066?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt A066. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt A066 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the device by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the menu with two options appears on the top of the screen.
- In order to choose the Recovery Mode press the Volume Up key.
- After a while the Android Icon should shows up on the screen.
- Use either Volume Up + Power or Volume Down + Power key to see the menu of the Recovey Mode.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Menu button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Menu key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Menu button.
- Excellent! You have just perfomred the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Bolt A069 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work