Hard Reset MICROMAX Bolt A35
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt A35? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt A35? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt A35? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt A35?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt A35. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt A35 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC6820 core will run faster.
- Turn off the cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power button until you see Fastboot Mode on your screen.
- Then download "Android Multi Tool".
* You can download it for example from here: https://www.google.pl/search?q=android+multi+tool&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:pl:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=01V8U7vFCYTj_Ab5xYCoBw
- Next run installed tool and press 8.
- From the menu select "wipe data/factory reset".
- Next your handset will reset and reboots.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (MICROMAX Bolt A35)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.