How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt A47? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt A47? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt A47? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt A47?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt A47. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt A47 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Then you can see a menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap the Power button to see an option to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Overview on-screen button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Super, all did successfully.
Hard Reset Micromax A47 | Remove Pattern Lock Bolt A47 | Factory Setting Reset - video
How to Factory Hard Reset Any Android mobile Micromax A47 it remove pattern lock - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video