How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt A66? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt A66? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt A66? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt A66?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt A66. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt A66 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7710G core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until you do not see Recovery Android logo then release all key.
- After that, tap the Volume Down button to open the normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Super job.
Hard Reset Micromax A66 | Remove Gmail Pattern Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax bolt A66 hard reset - video