Hard Reset MICROMAX Bolt A82
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt A82? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt A82? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt A82? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt A82?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt A82. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt A82 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At the very beginnig hold down the Powet key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- After that, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MICROMAX Bolt A82)
HArd Reset Micromax A82 and pattern lock solution - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.