How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt AD4500? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt AD4500? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt AD4500? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt AD4500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt AD4500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt AD4500 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by the Power button.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- Here you can see a menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap once the Power button to open a normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Great work.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
how to remove pattern lock in Micromax AD4500 - video