How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt D200? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt D200? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt D200? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt D200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt D200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt D200 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
- At the very beginnig hold down the Powet key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- After that, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Bolt D200 hard reset pattern unlock - video