Codes MICROMAX Bolt D304
Here you can find all secret codes for MICROMAX Bolt D304. Check out how to enter hidden mode and use advanced options of Android 5.1 Lollipop. Let's get access to secret information about MICROMAX Bolt D304. Click here and find out more information about secret codes.
- Check IMEI *#06#
- Calendar Storage *#*#225#*#*
- Google Play Service *#*#426#*#*
- Rlz Debug Ul *#*#759#*#*
- Testing Menu *#*#4636#*#*
- If you would like to get into the full specification of your MICROMAX Bolt D304, then type *#06# to get in replay the IMEI Number of your MICROMAX smartphone and put this specific code on our website IMEI.INFO to read this information about your MICROMAX device.
- By typing *#*#225#*#* code you get into Calendar Storage information, where you can easily check all of your saved information on your calendar such as events, birthdays and all the additional information remembered by your MICROMAX device.
- Type *#*#426#*#* special code to get the transfer into Google Play Service. Where you can easily use buttons like Ping, Connect, Disconnect. You can also find out information such as Event and part of information about the connection with Google Play Services too.
- Write *#*#759#*#* code to get access to Rlz Debug Ul. In this section, you are able to allow OEM mode, read client ID and use Event, Pings and RLZs options.
- *#*#4636#*#* special code redirects you to such a useful menu, which is Phone Testing Menu. In this Test Menu you can find out information about your MICROMAX smartphone such as phone battery, usage statistic, and Wi-Fi info also.
- Phone Info- In this section, you will be able to find out the IMEI number, Signal strength, Cell phone info and also Connection type. You can easily perform the Ping test too.
- Battery Info- This is the space, where you can read about your Battery information such as Battery voltage, Temperature, Battery technology and the device running time.
- Usage statistics- Here you can see your’s MICROMAX device last app usage period.
- Wi-Fi info:
- Wi-Fi API- On this module, you have the possibility to disable the Wi-Fi network, disconnect the connection, read information about connection and more.
- Wi-Fi Configuration- Shows the current information about the connected network.
- Wi-Fi Status- You can easily check the connected network and also run the Ping test too.