Hard Reset MICROMAX Bolt D304
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt D304? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt D304? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt D304? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt D304?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt D304. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt D304 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Now you can see a menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap the Power button to see an option to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Volume Up key to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax bolt D304 hard reset - video
Micromax D304 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work