How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt Q324? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt Q324? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt Q324? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt Q324?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt Q324. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt Q324 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as Android logo appears on the screen.
- When the Android logo disappear let go of the Volume Down button.
- As soon as an Android Robot displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power key to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Pattern Lock Reset Micromax Bolt Q324 Eazy Youtube - video