Hard Reset MICROMAX Bolt Q332
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt Q332? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt Q332? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt Q332? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt Q332?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt Q332. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt Q332 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Power off the phone by Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until seeing Android logo.
- Realise Power button, hold Volume Up until you see Factory Mode menu.
- Next, realise all buttons.
- Select clear EMMC option by Volume Down button.
- Afterwards, press Power button to do factory reset option.
- That all! Success.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax bolt Q332 hard reset - video
MICROMAX Q332 HARD RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work