How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt Q335? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt Q335? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt Q335? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt Q335?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt Q335. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt Q335 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How To Hard Reset Micromax Q335 - video