How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt S300 ? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt S300 ? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt S300 ? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt S300 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt S300 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt S300 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7715 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Factory Test Mode.
- Form the available options choose Research and the Recovery by using the Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax s300 Hard Reset 100% Working - video