How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt S301? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt S301? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt S301? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt S301?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt S301. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt S301 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7715 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Factory Test Mode.
- Form the available options choose Research and the Recovery by using the Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax s300 Hard Reset 100% Working - video