Hard Reset MICROMAX Bolt Selfie Q424
How to factory reset MICROMAX Bolt Selfie Q424? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Bolt Selfie Q424? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Bolt Selfie Q424? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Bolt Selfie Q424?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Bolt Selfie Q424. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Bolt Selfie Q424 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- Release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 hard reset pattern unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.