Hard Reset MICROMAX BRAHAT 2 Q402
How to factory reset MICROMAX BRAHAT 2 Q402? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX BRAHAT 2 Q402? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX BRAHAT 2 Q402? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX BRAHAT 2 Q402?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX BRAHAT 2 Q402. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX BRAHAT 2 Q402 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the Android Robot image appears.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Q402 hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.