How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas 2 Plus 2018? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas 2 Plus 2018? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas 2 Plus 2018? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas 2 Plus 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas 2 Plus 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas 2 Plus 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- Now you can see a menu with 3 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap and hold the Power button then press once Volume Up button to open the normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Perfect job.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video