Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work