Portable Hotspot MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition
How to create portable hotspot on MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 5.1 Lollipop? How to share Wi-Fi from MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition.
Use the Android 5.1 Lollipop setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition.
- At first switch on your MICROMAX Canvas 5 Lite by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that choose Settings and More from the Wireless & Networks section.
- In the next step tap Tethering&Portable Hotspot.
- Switch on Your Personal Hotspot.
- After that, you can configurate your Personal Hotspot Settings and setup Name, Passcode, Security, it's will help protect your phone from being hacked.
- For this option, you need just tap on "Set-up Wi-Fi Hotspot"
- Also, you can do it by the "quick menu".
- For this way swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Here select "Hotspot".
- Excellent! Now you can share your Mobile Internet with your own other devices and with your friends.