How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 Pro E484? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas 6 Pro E484? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas 6 Pro E484? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas 6 Pro E484?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 Pro E484. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas 6 Pro E484 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- In order to go into Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a factory reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video