How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas 6? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas 6? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas 6? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas 6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- A boot menu will open, choose Recovery mode by Volume Down button and confirm a selection by Volume Up button.
- After few seconds Recovery mode will show up with no command on screen.
- In order to go into normal Recovery Menu hold down the Power key and then tap once Volume Up button.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Factory Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Hard Reset Tutorial / Wipe All Data - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video