How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Beat A114R? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Beat A114R? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Beat A114R? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Beat A114R?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Beat A114R. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Beat A114R will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by the Power button.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- Here you can see a menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap once the Home button to open a normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Great work.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video