How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Elanza A93? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Elanza A93? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Elanza A93? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Elanza A93?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Elanza A93. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Elanza A93 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572AW core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by the Power button.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap once the Power button to open a normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Volume Up button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Excellent job.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video