How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Evok E483? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Evok E483? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Evok E483? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Evok E483?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Evok E483. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Evok E483 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 MSM8929 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- You have to leg go of held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Finally, select option "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 hard reset pattern unlock - video