How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Fire 4G Q411? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Fire 4G Q411? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Fire 4G Q411? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Fire 4G Q411?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Fire 4G Q411. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Fire 4G Q411 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video