How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- You can release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 hard reset pattern unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on