Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4G Q461
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4G Q461? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4G Q461? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4G Q461? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4G Q461?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4G Q461. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4G Q461 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- In order to go into Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.