Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice A1 Q4251
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice A1 Q4251? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Juice A1 Q4251? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Juice A1 Q4251? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Juice A1 Q4251?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Juice A1 Q4251. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Juice A1 Q4251 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work