How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD Q421? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD Q421? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD Q421? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD Q421?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD Q421. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD Q421 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Switch off the Micromax phone by the Power button.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- Here you can see a menu with 3 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After a few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Good work.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video