Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very begining switch off the MICROMAX Canvas Magnus HD.
- Then use the following combination of keys the Volume Up + Power key.
- As soon as the MICROMAX logo pops up let go of both keys.
- Next, hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work