How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+ will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the MICROMAX Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys as soon as the Android Robot pops up.
- Hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET MICROMAX Canvas Mega - Delete All Content & Settings - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on