How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 2 E311? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 2 E311? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 2 E311? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 2 E311?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 2 E311. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 2 E311 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Finally, select option "reboot system now".
- Excellent The factory reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 hard reset pattern unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on