Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 3 E352
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 3 E352? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 3 E352? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 3 E352? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 3 E352?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 3 E352. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 3 E352 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work