How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Pep Q371? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Pep Q371? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Pep Q371? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Pep Q371?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Pep Q371. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Pep Q371 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- Release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 hard reset pattern unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on