How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 2 Q340? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 2 Q340? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 2 Q340? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 2 Q340?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 2 Q340. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 2 Q340 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell, a phone must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 3 - Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data by Recovery Mode - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on