Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Spark 2 Q334
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Spark 2 Q334? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Spark 2 Q334? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Spark 2 Q334? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Spark 2 Q334?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Spark 2 Q334. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Spark 2 Q334 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step use the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- In order to go into Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work